- Our members
- Our ambassador
- Our vision
- Our plan and actions
- Our commitment
- Our work in motion
Read our reports and recommendations for action.
Facts at a glance
Our four major reports summarised
The Roundtable members are jointly committing resources to work constructively with governments to deliver in five critical areas.
- Community education: Work with governments to increase community awareness about exposure to natural hazards and how vulnerability can be reduced.
- Risk information: Work with governments to identify and prioritise key risk areas.
- Adaptation research: Provide governments with research development and global best practice standards to help future proof our communities.
- Mitigation infrastructure: Work with governments to identify cost effective mitigation strategies to save money in key risk communities and protect lives and infrastructure.
- Strategic alliances: Use our business networks and relationships as platforms to advocate change.