- Our members
- Our ambassador
- Our vision
- Our plan and actions
- Our commitment
- Our work in motion
Read our reports and recommendations for action.
Receive our news or endorse our work
The Roundtable members are jointly committing resources to work constructively with governments to deliver in five critical areas.
- Community education: Work with governments to increase community awareness about exposure to natural hazards and how vulnerability can be reduced.
- Risk information: Work with governments to identify and prioritise key risk areas.
- Adaptation research: Provide governments with research development and global best practice standards to help future proof our communities.
- Mitigation infrastructure: Work with governments to identify cost effective mitigation strategies to save money in key risk communities and protect lives and infrastructure.
- Strategic alliances: Use our business networks and relationships as platforms to advocate change.